Tilting Point Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tilting Point's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.9M per year.
- Tilting Point received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- Tilting Point's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Tilting Point has 168 Employees.
- Tilting Point grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Tilting Point currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Tilting Point?
Tilting Point is a new generation games partner for top independent development studios, with a focus on the rapidly growing mobile and tablet markets. Tilting Point empowers elite developers with expert resources, operational support, and funding to give carefully selected games mainstream success. The company adheres to a core philosophy of putting development talent first, advancing industry-leading analytics, and overcoming discoverability hurdles with aggressive, best-in-class marketing. Tilting Point is located in Manhattan and Barcelona. Tilting Point empowers developers with: DISCOVERABILITY Tilting Point executes best-in-class user acquisition while capturing mindshare and developing long term branding through marketing and PR. MONETIZATION Tilting Point's expert product management team utilizes the latest tools and data to develop a winning freemium monetization strategy. DATA Tilting Point derives insights from industry-leading research firms and data partners, matched with analysis from our exclusive in-house team of market experts. Follow us on twitter @TiltingPoint Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tiltingpointkeywords:Analytics,Entertainment,Gaming,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile,Software Development