Ticket Evolution Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ticket Evolution's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.1M per year.
- Ticket Evolution's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Ticket Evolution's total funding is $9.9M.
- Ticket Evolution has 69 Employees.
- Ticket Evolution grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Ticket Evolution currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Ticket Evolution?
Ticket Evolution is a leading secondary ticketing platform providing a wide variety of innovative products and services to the ticketing industry. Founded by 120 of the largest professional ticket resellers in North America, we were born out of a need for "something better." We are proud to operate the industry's favorite B2B ticketing exchange with over $2 billion worth of sports, concert, and theater ticket running through it at any given moment. With 8 years of experience in the industry, we continue our commitment to providing premium services, fair prices, and the 100% buyer guarantee that makes Ticket Evolution the distribution platform that industry leaders want to work with. The Ticket Evolution workplace encourages innovation, continued education, and a happy work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer, with our main offices located in the heart of Manhattan's Flatiron District, and our fulfillment center in scenic Scottsdale, AZ. What are you waiting for Come join the evolution!keywords:Customer Support,E-Commerce,Entertainment,Human Resources Hr,Marketing, saas