Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $25.3M per year.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. has 163 Employees.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp. currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Thrive Earlier Detection Corp.?
A cancer diagnosis is something no one wants to hear. Today, it is often detected late, once it has spread and treatment options are often limited. But cancer is curable if caught in the earlier stages. At Thrive Earlier Detection, our goal is to transform this outlook: to catch cancer earlier, when it can be more effectively treated. We are developing CancerSEEK, a blood-based test that is designed to be affordable and utilized as part of routine medical care to detect multiple types of cancer at earlier stages. Our approach goes beyond a cancer diagnosis. We are developing a platform that will serve as a resource to help patients and their families maneuver the often confusing and overwhelming path that follows a cancer diagnosis.keywords:N/A