Third Point Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Third Point's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.8M per year.
- Third Point's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Third Point has 127 Employees.
- Third Point grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Third Point currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Third Point?
Third Point LLC (Third Point) is an SEC-registered investment adviser based in New York City. The firm was founded in 1995 by Daniel S. Loeb, who serves as CEO and oversees all investment activity. Third Point employs a flexible, opportunistic investment style. We seek to identify situations across the capital structure with a recognizable catalyst, which we anticipate will unlock value. Third Point LLC's team includes professionals focused on investment activity, risk management, and trading. This team is supported by highly-experienced accounting, operations, investor relations and marketing, and legal and compliance professionals. Third Point manages assets for corporate and public pensions, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, fund of funds, and high net worth individuals.keywords:Finance,Human Resources Hr