Thesys Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Thesys Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Thesys Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Thesys Technologies has 84 Employees.
- Thesys Technologies grew their employee count by -33% last year.
- Thesys Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Thesys Technologies?
Thesys Technologies is the subsidiary of Thesys Group, Inc. (formerly known as Tradeworx). Thesys Technologies is a Capital Markets technology leader. Our mission is to improve markets through technology. We execute our vision of Market Structure Technology - applying our deep expertise in capital markets, and extensive knowledge of advanced technology, to help make the markets more efficient, transparent, and secure. Thesys provides high performance trading technologies and big data solutions to financial market participants, including regulators, banks, and broker dealers. We offer modular, integrated, open solutions tailored to the demands of the capital markets for highly scalable, reliable, fast, and secure systems. Throughout 2017, Thesys Technologies expanded rapidly as a result of our win to build the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) mandated Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) -- resulting in the firm doubling in size and scope. www.thesystech.comkeywords:Finance