The Windward School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Windward School's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.5M per year.
- The Windward School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- The Windward School has 214 Employees.
- The Windward School grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- The Windward School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Windward School?
The Windward School is an independent, co-ed day school focused exclusively on helping students in grades 1-9 with language-based learning disabilities. Our philosophy is simple: we believe all children can succeed academically. The key to their success is language competency, which we believe is central to all aspects of academic, social, and emotional growth. Language proficiency means much more than basic reading and writing skills. It is also about understanding and following directions, organizing information, building general knowledge, solving problems, expressing ideas, making friends, assuming responsibility, and assessing social interactions and behaving appropriately. Windward students are children of average or above average intelligence who have not been able to achieve language competency in traditional classroom settings. At Windward, a specially trained staff and a consistently applied instructional approach help students close the gap between their intellectual potential and academic performance.keywords:Education