The TJX Companies Revenue and Competitors
Claim your profile
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- The TJX Companies's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.6B per year.
- The TJX Companies's estimated revenue per employee is $137,139
- The TJX Companies's current valuation is $84.9B. (January 2022)
- The TJX Companies has 332800 Employees.
- The TJX Companies grew their employee count by 24% last year.
The TJX Companies Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is The TJX Companies?
The TJX Companies, Inc. is an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide. The Company offers off-price family apparel and home fashions through its T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and A.J. Wright chains in the United States, the Winners chain in Canada and the T.K. Maxx chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It also operates HomeGoods in the United States, a chain that focuses exclusively on off-price home fashions, and launched a Canadian home fashions chain.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %