The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.4M per year.
- The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK has 108 Employees.
- The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Springboard Charity & Springboard UK?
The Springboard Charity helps young people achieve their potential, nurtures unemployed individuals into work and helps alleviate poverty by supporting people into sustainable employment within the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry across the UK. Springboard does this by equipping people with the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to achieve their potential and by carefully supporting them into vibrant careers in hospitality, leisure and tourism. Springboard offers education and learning activities in schools, free specialist careers advice and guidance, skills development opportunities and pre-employment training, as well as work experience and guidance into sustainable employment and mentoring. Springboard UK promotes the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry, and has offered a wealth of career opportunities for over 25 years. Springboard UK works with and for the industry, seeking to improve perceptions, promote the industry as a great place to work and help attract talented individuals. Springboard helps to fill industry skills shortages and raises funds to support the vital work of the Charity. Furthermore, Springboard helps individual investors and business partners to address their Human Resource and CSR priorities effectively.keywords:N/A