The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.1M per year.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons has 115 Employees.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Society of Thoracic Surgeons?
Founded in 1964, STS is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization representing more than 7,400 cardiothoracic surgeons, researchers, and allied health care professionals worldwide who are dedicated to ensuring the best surgical care for patients with diseases of the heart, lungs, and other organs in the chest. STS is the premier professional society for these individuals. The Society's mission is to enhance the ability of cardiothoracic surgeons to provide the highest quality patient care through education, research, and advocacy. STS is known especially for its national outcomes database (STS National Database), its peer-reviewed journal, The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, and an annual educational meeting that draws more than 2,100 health care professionals from around the world.keywords:N/A