The Riverside Company Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- The Riverside Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $133.2M per year.
- The Riverside Company received $170.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- The Riverside Company's estimated revenue per employee is $302,705
- The Riverside Company's total funding is $12M.
- The Riverside Company has 440 Employees.
- The Riverside Company grew their employee count by 9% last year.
The Riverside Company Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is The Riverside Company?
The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm focused on making control and non-control investments in growing businesses valued at up to $400 million. Since its founding in 1988, Riverside has invested in more than 560 transactions. The firm's international portfolio includes more than 80 companies. For more information, please visit www.riversidecompany.com.keywords:Finance,Human Resources Hr,Telecommunications
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The Riverside Company News
Riverside's portfolio company purchased DSG from Boston private equity firm Stone-Goff Partners, which had acquired the business in November...
In 2006, Pitrone's father started to pursue the idea of franchising, and sold their first franchise in 2008. Now, the company was acquired by...
gCC Fund I has 36 portfolio companies including unicorns like Celsius Network, Qredo, Agoric, Astar, 1inch, VEGA protocol and more. Fund II will...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
The Riverside Company Funding