The Renewables Consulting Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Renewables Consulting Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.1M per year.
- The Renewables Consulting Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- The Renewables Consulting Group has 48 Employees.
- The Renewables Consulting Group grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- The Renewables Consulting Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Renewables Consulting Group?
RCG is an integrated market intelligence, management consulting and technical advisory firm. What makes us different is that we are focussed solely on the renewable energy sector. We support mainstream and emerging technologies and serve the organisations leading the transition to a low carbon economy. We are delivering a new kind of renewable energy consulting - one that combines technical rigour with real-world experience and a deep understanding of market regulations and dynamics. We work with the public sector, private equity and financial services firms, utilities, independent power producers (IPPs), and contractors and manufacturers for all renewable energy technologies and related infrastructure. RCG's strength is its people. Our professionals come from a wide range of industry and consulting backgrounds with years of experience of the global energy market. They are commercial and technical experts, problem-solvers and value-creators. RCG is headquartered in London in the United Kingdom, and has offices in Southampton, Glasgow, Amsterdam, New York and Taipei.keywords:N/A