The RealReal Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The RealReal's estimated annual revenue is currently $293.2M per year.
- The RealReal received $115.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- The RealReal's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- The RealReal's total funding is $279.4M.
- The RealReal has 1286 Employees.
- The RealReal grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- The RealReal currently has 136 job openings.
What Is The RealReal?
The RealReal is the leader in authenticated luxury consignment. With an expert behind every item, we ensure everything we sell is 100% real. We have 60+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items available online each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by brands from Chanel to Cartier, and hundreds more, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping. At our store in SoHo NYC customers can shop, consign and meet with our experts to learn more about luxury authenticity and sustainability. Across the country at our eight Luxury Consignment Offices, clients can consign and receive free, expert valuations of their luxury goods. Extend the lifecycle of luxury items. Join the consignment movement. A venture capital-funded company, The RealReal was founded by e-commerce entrepreneur Julie Wainwright. For further information, email email@example.com. Download our app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/realreal-shop-latest-trends/id587618103mt=8keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Retail