The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre's estimated annual revenue is currently $36M per year.
- The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre has 200 Employees.
- The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre?
From humble beginnings to a nationally renowned program, the Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre was one of the first programs in the country to begin preparing undergraduate students for a career in professional sales. What started with 12 students in 1997 has grown to over 560 in 2017. Our highly selective program, that welcomes students from every major in the university, features a 25% acceptance rate and has become a staple of undergraduate education at Ohio University. An average Schey graduate has received over 500 hours of sales training and participated in internships, role plays, professional development workshops, sales competitions, personal self-assessments, and much more. We currently partner with 48 companies on the cutting-edge of collegiate sales recruiting by connecting our students to our partners via exclusive recruiting events. We look forward to sharing more about our unique program, let us know how we can help.keywords:N/A