The Raine Group Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Raine Group's estimated revenue is currently $23.4M per year.
- The Raine Group received $653.1M in venture funding in September 2018.
- The Raine Group's estimated revenue per employee is $196639
- The Raine Group's total funding is $2.3B.
- The Raine Group has 119 Employees.
- The Raine Group grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- The Raine Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Brooks Hansen||Vice President|
|Grace Kay||Director of Human Resources|
|Joseph Beyrouty||Chief Financial Officer - Management Company|
|Josh Canter||Vice President|
|Erik Hodge||Managing Director|
|Scott Lexton||Vice President|
|Colin Neville||Managing Director|
|Sherri Williams||Managing Director|
|Joseph Puthenveetil||Vice President|
|Michael Branch||SVP, Portfolio Partnerships|
What Is The Raine Group?
An integrated merchant bank advising and investing in high growth sectors of technology, media and telecom. Offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Shanghai and Mumbai.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Geller & Compan...||$95.6M||490||8%|
|Liberty Life As...||$29.6M||149||6%|
|Cürex Group Hol...||$8.4M||44||10%|
The Raine Group News
Raine Group invested $50 million in the round with venture-capital firm Ankona Capital contributing $20 million. Previous VideoAmp investors ...
Status: Acquired by Alibaba Group ... Partners, Highland Capital Partners, Providence Equity Partners, SV Angel, and The Raine Group.
The Raine Group has raised $850.2 million for its third fund, according to an SEC filing. No target was listed in the document. RELATED ...
The Raine Group Funding
The Raine Group Executive Hires
|2014-12-18||Mika Salmi||Senior Advisor||Article|