The Raine Group Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- The Raine Group's revenue is currently $23.4M per year.
- The Raine Group received $653.1M in venture funding in September 2018.
- The Raine Group's revenue per employee is $196639
- The Raine Group's total funding is $2.3B.
- The Raine Group has 119 Employees.
- The Raine Group grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- The Raine Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Raine Group?
An integrated merchant bank advising and investing in high growth sectors of technology, media and telecom. Offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Shanghai and Mumbai.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Geller & Compan...||$95.6M||490||8%|
|Liberty Life As...||$29.6M||149||6%|
|Cürex Group Hol...||$8.4M||44||10%|
The Raine Group News
And we heard from Joe Ravitch, co-founder of the Raine Group, today about the work they've done in recent weeks to find us potential partners
When the Pac-12 Conference announced in January it had hired The Raine Group to seek strategic partners to help maximize the value of the
LAS VEGAS — Pac-12 leaders will convene Saturday on The Strip for an update on their quest for a jackpot. The Raine Group, an investment
The Raine Group Funding
The Raine Group Executive Hires
|2014-12-18||Mika Salmi||Senior Advisor||Article|