The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.5M per year.
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston has 175 Employees.
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston?
The Post Oak at Uptown Houston - Houston's first vertical mixed-use, master-planned project combining hotel, office, residential, retail and restaurant offerings all in one tower. The 680,000 square-foot tower will showcase over 250 luxury hotel rooms, more than 150,000 square feet of boutique office space and 20 residential apartment units, all with dramatic interior finishes and unobstructed views of the surrounding neighborhoods and Downtown. This 38-story tower will also feature an elegant and expansive ballroom, the largest in the Uptown area that is prominently located in the Galleria and Uptown area along West Loop South with convenient access from Loop 610.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston News
When billionaire businessman and Houston Rockets owner Tilman ... his latest hospitality venture, The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston, ...
HOUSTON – Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria, a 448-room hotel in the heart of Houston's Galleria area, has added AAA Four Diamonds ...
Sponsorship proceeds will benefit Houston-based The Rose and ... Oct. 4 from 10:15 a.m. – 3 p.m. at The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston.