The Plum Guide Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Plum Guide's estimated annual revenue is currently $60M per year.
- The Plum Guide's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- The Plum Guide's total funding is $7.7M.
- The Plum Guide has 237 Employees.
- The Plum Guide grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- The Plum Guide currently has 13 job openings.
What Is The Plum Guide?
Staying in a home - not a hotel - when you travel means there's so much more choice. But sometimes you can't separate the good from the great. So we created the Plum Test: the world's most gruelling hospitality test. We vet every holiday home in a city and accept only the top 1%. In doing so, Plum Guide is establishing the first globally recognised mark of quality in the homestay sector. For every home that makes it into our collection, 99 don't. So if a home has passed our 150-point Plum Test, you're guaranteed: - Exciting spaces that are thoughtfully designed - Hotel-like amenities (fast WiFi, quality linens, fluffy towels, well-stocked kitchens) - Soulful, characterful neighbourhoods that are well connected for exploring the city - ...in short, a stay in one of the city's best homes - period! The best homes in London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Paris and Rome. #1in100keywords:E-Commerce,Hospitality,Travel