The PEER Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The PEER Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.7M per year.
- The PEER Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- The PEER Group has 170 Employees.
- The PEER Group grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- The PEER Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The PEER Group?
Smart Manufacturing starts with factory automation software. PEER Group® provides the largest portfolio of factory automation software products and services to high-volume manufacturers and equipment makers in the semiconductor, photovoltaics (PV), and electronics industries. With over 100,000 licenses shipped, we are the leading supplier of factory automation software for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. We help lower the cost of automation for our customers by solving their most challenging equipment automation, data management, and process control problems. PEER Group received Intel Preferred Quality Supplier (PQS) awards for our work in 2015, 2016 and 2017, and is recognized on the Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces Canada (2013-2018) and Branham300 (2012-2018) lists. Follow us on Twitter at @peergroup_inc.keywords:Enterprise Software,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals