The Magellan International School Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Magellan International School's estimated revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- The Magellan International School's estimated revenue per employee is $168889
- The Magellan International School has 81 Employees.
- The Magellan International School grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- The Magellan International School currently has N/A job openings.
|Patrick Benfield||Innovation Director|
|Elizabeth Vega||Director of Admissions/consultant|
|June Gilbert Collins||Director of Operations and After School Programs|
|Paige Polishook||Assistant Director of Admissions and Advancement|
|Lauren Braddock||Director of Human Resources|
What Is The Magellan International School?
The Magellan International School is a Preschool - 8th grade non-profit, independent school in Austin, Texas. The school is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, authorized for both the Primary Years and Middle Years Programmes. Additionally, MIS is a Spanish Immersion school with English and Mandarin instruction. We are an inclusive community dedicated to each child's discovery of their unique purpose and passion. We deliver a world class international education tailored to help each student reach their highest-level of personal and academic success. We exist to help our students grow into resilient, empathetic and inquisitive individuals who think both critically and creatively and who possess the courage and conviction to take action.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Cristo Rey Dall...||$7M||42||17%|
|Round Rock ISD||$754M||4482||0%|
|A+ Charter Scho...||$16.4M||97||4%|