The Lemoine Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Lemoine Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.5M per year.
- The Lemoine Company's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- The Lemoine Company has 243 Employees.
- The Lemoine Company grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- The Lemoine Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Lemoine Company?
Based in Louisiana, The Lemoine Company is one of the most respected full?service general contracting and construction management firms in the Southeast. Lemoine constructs and manages projects ranging from minor interior renovations to some of the most complex commercial, education, healthcare, public and industrial landmarks in the Gulf Region. Founded by Lewis “Hoss” Lemoine in 1935 as The Cottonport Lumber Company, the organization remains family?owned and operates today as The Lemoine Company. Son Tim Lemoine transitioned the organization into a general contracting and construction management firm in 1975, relocating the company to Lafayette, and broadening the organization’s geographical footprint. In 2001, younger brother Lenny Lemoine assumed the role of President and remains in this position today.keywords:N/A