The Learning Enrichment Foundation Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Learning Enrichment Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- The Learning Enrichment Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $153,699
- The Learning Enrichment Foundation has 146 Employees.
- The Learning Enrichment Foundation grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- The Learning Enrichment Foundation currently has N/A job openings.
|Merril Matthews||Special Events Director & Archivist|
What Is The Learning Enrichment Foundation?
The Learning Enrichment Foundation has been in the business of helping those who are going through career transition or those new to Canada to grow and evolve. We serve over 10,000 people a year in the areas of job training, day cares, youth action programs and economic development. We've been around for 30 years and are looking forward to assisting many others in future.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Bredin Centre f...||$21.9M||142||8%||N/A|
|Centre de forma...||$5.4M||35||17%||N/A|
|The Learning En...||$22.4M||146||6%||N/A|
|Centre de Forma...||$7.8M||50||6%||N/A|
|Prolang - Servi...||$6.9M||45||13%||N/A|
|ETHOS Career Ma...||$12.2M||79||32%||N/A|
The Learning Enrichment Foundation News
Working with partners like The Learning Enrichment Foundation will help us further develop the skills of our education and child care workforce.
... Toronto-area MP Adam Vaughan for a mid-morning visit to the Learning Enrichment Foundation, where, as per the notice, the duo will outline ...
... stories of Africans being told by Europeans,” Sobowale said during an event at the Learning Enrichment Foundation (LEF) in York on Aug.