The Kiski School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Kiski School's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- The Kiski School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- The Kiski School has 65 Employees.
- The Kiski School grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- The Kiski School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Kiski School?
Established in 1888, The Kiski School is one of the oldest, private, all-boys, college preparatory boarding schools in Pennsylvania and the United States. Home to 200 boys, Kiski offers an academically rigorous curriculum that includes AP and Honors courses, 12 varsity sports, and a community that allows boys to thrive through project-based learning and self-discovery. Kiski's beautiful, 350-acre campus is located in Saltsburg, Pennsylvania, 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA.keywords:N/A