The Josselyn Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Josselyn Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.1M per year.
- The Josselyn Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Josselyn Center has 104 Employees.
- The Josselyn Center grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- The Josselyn Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Josselyn Center?
Founded in 1951, our mission has remained unchanged over the years. The Josselyn Center provides affordable mental health services that make lives better for our clients, their families, and the community. Located in Northfield and Park Ridge Illinois, we deliver comprehensive services on a sliding fee scale to help our clients, many of whom are low-income. The Josselyn Center services include outpatient therapy, psychiatry, case management, wellness, outreach, family resources and a therapeutic summer day camp. Clients come from more than 60 communities across northern Cook and Lake Counties. The Josselyn Center is the only outpatient psychiatric provider to Medicaid recipients in a 375 square mile area.keywords:N/A