The Integration Group of Americas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Integration Group of Americas's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.2M per year.
- The Integration Group of Americas's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- The Integration Group of Americas has 111 Employees.
- The Integration Group of Americas grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- The Integration Group of Americas currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Integration Group of Americas?
The Integration Group of America (TIGA) is a US based operational technology systems integrator. We believe that systems integration is a fundamental component to leveraging new and well established technologies against operational problems that exist within the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Oil and Gas Sector. Our objective is to be a trusted service provider capable of integrating our clients Control Systems, Industrial Networks, SCADA Systems, Decision Support Systems and integrating the Real-Time and Custody Transfer Data into the Enterprise. Our team has a track record in engineering and commissioning the following types of Systems: SCADA Systems Data Infrastructure and Decision Support Systems Production Reporting Custom applications for integration between SCADA and Measurement, Hydrocarbon Accounting, Data Lakes and Engineering Applications. Mobile and Thin Client Web Solutions Integrated Control Systems Migration of Distributed Control Systems Safety Systemskeywords:N/A