The Hospital Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Hospital Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.5M per year.
- The Hospital Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Hospital Group has 124 Employees.
- The Hospital Group grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- The Hospital Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Hospital Group?
Welcome to The Hospital Group Here at The Hospital Group, we help people to enhance their well-being and quality of life. Established for over 20 years we are a trusted and recognised brand at the forefront of outstanding care and continuous innovation, with an unwavering commitment to clinical, regulatory and ethical standards. Our General Medical Council registered surgeons are trusted experts delivering solutions that empower people to make their lives better. Our culture is underpinned by our values where patient care is always at the forefront. Our offering of cosmetic surgery and weight loss procedures, follows a journey which involves thorough and informative consultations with our surgeons, practitioners and nurses - some of the best in the industry. With 3 purpose-built hospitals and 28 clinics we are one of the largest trusted providers in the UK, with our geographical footprint providing nationwide accessibility to our services.keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare Providers