The Holden Agency Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Holden Agency's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- The Holden Agency's estimated revenue per employee is $150,000
- The Holden Agency has 32 Employees.
- The Holden Agency grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- The Holden Agency currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Holden Agency?
The Holden Agency is redefining real estate in Ohio and is the only independent brokerage to service the entire state of Ohio with focus in Mansfield, Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati. The company has been nationally recognized by the National Association of Realtors and is consistently growing and adapting to the needs of its clients. Integrity, innovation, vision and partnership drive The Holden Agency. All agents work together in a non-competing, collaborative atmosphere allowing the clients' needs to be the center focus. The Holden Agency aims to provide leadership and counsel to its clients in the commercial, residential, development and relocation real estate markets.keywords:N/A