The Great Plains Laboratory Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Great Plains Laboratory's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.3M per year.
- The Great Plains Laboratory's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- The Great Plains Laboratory has 97 Employees.
- The Great Plains Laboratory grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- The Great Plains Laboratory currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Great Plains Laboratory?
The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. is a research-based clinical laboratory offering testing for nutritional factors in chronic illnesses such as autism, AD(H)D, fibromyalgia, and gastrointestinal and neuropsychiatric disorders. We provide a variety of metabolic tests including those for immune deficiency, amino acids, essential fatty acids, glutathione levels, inflammation, metal and non-metal chemical toxicity, mold toxicity, and food allergies. We are dedicated to assisting healthcare practitioners make a difference by helping children, adults, and families achieve their maximum potential through quality laboratory testing. Our laboratory provides the most reliable, comprehensive, and understandable scientific results, using the latest technology and proven techniques. Our mission is to improve wellness outcomes for patients with chronic illnesses by providing the most accurate, reliable, and comprehensive biomedical analyses available, using the latest technology and proven techniques, and offering education to patients, families, and health care practitioners.keywords:N/A