The Foothills Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Foothills Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- The Foothills Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- The Foothills Bank has 88 Employees.
- The Foothills Bank grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- The Foothills Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Foothills Bank?
Hank Schechert founded the foothills neighborhood east of Yuma, and his idea for Foothills Bank is based on the same sense of community and friendly, down-to-earth attitude that makes this part of America special. We don't just work here, we live here. We're proud to be a local business, and we're proud of the community we all share. We're dedicated to serving, improving, and giving back to this great region that we call home, and joining our neighbors in efforts to make a real difference. We're proud to have five locations: two in Yuma, one in Casa Grande and two in Prescott. Each one is staffed by smart, friendly, local folks who know and love the area, understand the local business landscape, and are dedicated to providing a level of partnership we don't think youll find anywhere else. Want to join our team We're always interested in meeting dedicated, talented, friendly people who believe in giving the same level of service we do.keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr