The EBP Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The EBP's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- The EBP's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- The EBP has 79 Employees.
- The EBP grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- The EBP currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The EBP?
The EBP is an award-winning social enterprise, supporting young people across the country to develop the skills they need to thrive. Working in partnership with schools and businesses, our services are designed to help young people fulfil their potential through mentoring, enterprise challenges, skills development initiatives and work experience. We provide young people with opportunities to develop the skills that employers are looking for, supporting them on the next step of their journey, whether that is apprenticeships, further education or employment. The EBP is the Regional Delivery Partner for National Citizen Service (NCS) in the EM1 region of the East Midlands, with programmes running in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and Rutland.keywords:N/A