The Daily Collegian Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Daily Collegian's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- The Daily Collegian's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- The Daily Collegian has 92 Employees.
- The Daily Collegian grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- The Daily Collegian currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Daily Collegian?
WHAT WE ARE: \nThe Daily Collegian, The Weekly Collegian, and The Daily Collegian Online are published by Collegian Inc., an independent, non-profit corporation with a board of directors composed of students, faculty, and professionals. \n\nWHO WE ARE:\nPennsylvania State University students produce all content that is self-promoted online as well as published in a student-designed newspaper product that is printed weekly. Students also solicit clients for advertising, analyze consumer trends, design in-house, and client graphics, as well as create marketing campaigns to improve audience reach and revenue.\n\nOUR MISSION:\nThe dual mission of Collegian Inc. is to publish quality media products for the Penn State community and to provide a rewarding educational experience for the student staff members.keywords:N/A