The Commit! Partnership Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Commit! Partnership's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- The Commit! Partnership's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- The Commit! Partnership has 42 Employees.
- The Commit! Partnership grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- The Commit! Partnership currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Commit! Partnership?
Founded in 2012, the Commit Partnership (Commit or the Partnership) has become the largest educational community-based collective impact organization in the U.S. as measured by either staff, by budget, or by total students supported (790,000+ ages 0 thru 22). Encompassing 200+ partners across Dallas County, including almost every public school district, higher education entity and large foundation in the region, the Partnership also encompasses numerous independent private schools and public charter networks, businesses and educational non-profits. The Partnership's overriding vision is relatively simple and straightforward: our community, working together, to ensure that all students receive an excellent and equitable education.keywords:N/A