The Charter Seattle Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Charter Seattle's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- The Charter Seattle's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- The Charter Seattle has 41 Employees.
- The Charter Seattle grew their employee count by 71% last year.
- The Charter Seattle currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Charter Seattle?
Welcome to The Charter Seattle, Curio Collection by Hilton, a chic hotel just steps from downtown attractions in one of the most walkable cities. The famous Pike Place Market is a block away, and it's a quick walk to shops, dining, bars, the Washington State Convention Center, Seattle Aquarium, Space Needle, and other authentic Seattle experiences. Opening in the summer of 2018, The Charter brings 229 sleekly designed guest rooms with warm wood finishes and elegant décor. Our exceptional food and beverage outlets will excite all your senses. Patagn, our modern/rustic restaurant with Argentinian-inspired cuisine focused on fresh, locally sourced meats, fish and veggies. The Fog Room rooftop lounge brings the outdoors inside with retractable windows with water and skyline views from the 16th floor. This eclectic and lively lounge offers delicious cocktails and small bites. Our 24-hour room service is another tasty option.keywords:N/A