The Cervantes Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Cervantes Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.1M per year.
- The Cervantes Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- The Cervantes Group has 35 Employees.
- The Cervantes Group grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- The Cervantes Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Cervantes Group?
The Cervantes Group is one of the fastest growing project-based international technology service companies. One of the core company mantras is high integrity and competence, along with the motto "We're ready if you're ready!". These are keys not only to our continued success but to the success of our clients. We have five offices around the world: Boston (MA), Chicago (IL), Madrid (Spain), QuerÃ©taro (Mexico) and San Juan (PR). We are a certified MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) and a certified WBE (Women's Business Enterprise). Â¡Y hablamos espaÃ±ol tambiÃ©n! Give us a call, we are ready to help.\n\nMission:\nWe believe that working and living by solid core values are instrumental to our success. Our mission embraces a philosophy that celebrates personal and professional growth, giving rise to a company where individual differences are appreciated and individual growth is encouraged. We recognize the benefits of helping others to mature and advance both professionally and personally.keywords:N/A