The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $14M per year.
- The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $250,714
- The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital has 56 Employees.
- The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital?
The CORE Institute Specialty Hospital is a joint venture between The CORE Institute, Surgical Care Affiliates and several physician owners focusing on elective surgical intervention. We are accredited through The Joint Commission, Medicare Certified and licensed by the state of Arizona.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Arizona Care Ne...||$16.2M||64||14%||N/A|
|The CORE Instit...||$14M||56||-3%||N/A|
|Copper Queen Co...||$25.1M||100||-2%||N/A|
|4C Medical Grou...||$14M||56||12%||N/A|