The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control's estimated revenue is currently $20.5M per year.
- The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control's estimated revenue per employee is $253333
- The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control has 81 Employees.
- The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control currently has N/A job openings.
What Is The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control?
The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) provides provincial and national leadership in public health through surveillance, detection, treatment, prevention and consultation services. The Centre provides both direct diagnostic and treatment services for people with diseases of public health importance and analytical and policy support to all levels of government and health authorities. BCCDC investigates and evaluates the occurrence of communicable diseases in BC and is the provincial reporting centre for reportable cases and categories of communicable diseases. In addition, the Centre creates opportunities for scientists, health professionals, University and other partners to contribute their knowledge and experience in resolving the outstanding health challenges facing British Columbians.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|First Nations H...||$128M||507||6%|
|Toronto Grace H...||$24.6M||97||7%|