The Brendoncare Foundation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Brendoncare Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.5M per year.
- The Brendoncare Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Brendoncare Foundation has 161 Employees.
- The Brendoncare Foundation grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- The Brendoncare Foundation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Brendoncare Foundation?
Brendoncare is a registered charity. We exist to improve the quality of life for older people, through the provision of care homes, housing with care and clubs, offering support that is built on relationships and responds to the needs, aspirations and choices of each individual. We have 10 care homes across the south of England, each with its own distinctive character and four housing with care developments, providing the independence and security of home ownership, together with access to many caring and communal facilities, giving peace of mind. Brendoncare Clubs are friendship and wellbeing clubs dedicated to providing older people with opportunities for social interaction and to meet new friends in a welcoming and supportive environment. Currently our 90+ clubs in Hampshire and Dorset offer fun and friendship to 1,300 members. Registered charity number: 326508keywords:N/A