The Blue Chips Investment Club Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Blue Chips Investment Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- The Blue Chips Investment Club's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- The Blue Chips Investment Club has 47 Employees.
- The Blue Chips Investment Club grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- The Blue Chips Investment Club currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Mather Grou...||$12.3M||54||46%||N/A|
What Is The Blue Chips Investment Club?
Founded in 2003, The Blue Chips is the University of Chicago's premier investment club. Over the years, we have expanded to a group of nearly 100 undergraduate students who actively manage a $150,000 fundamental value-focused equity portfolio gifted to us by Greg Wendt (A.B. '83).keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The Blue Chips Investment Club News
This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, The Dividend Growth Club . Get started today ».
After accumulating more than 5% of Cities Service stock over the years, ... There he was in 1985, sitting behind a pile of poker chips — blue chips ... will be laid to rest at Karsten Creek Golf Club, home to the OSU golf team.
At Poker Social Club, the two friends got out of their car and walked ... He had grown up in a blue-collar family in Virginia Beach; eager to make it big, ..... a ten of diamonds—in front of a pile of chips worth seventy-five hundred dollars. ... who m