The Biscuit Factory Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Biscuit Factory's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.6M per year.
- The Biscuit Factory's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- The Biscuit Factory has 50 Employees.
- The Biscuit Factory grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- The Biscuit Factory currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is The Biscuit Factory?
The Biscuit Factory is the largest art, craft and design gallery in the UK and is located in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Housed in a former Victorian warehouse, we showcase the work of over 200 contemporary artists and makers in seasonally changing exhibitions. Open since 2002 we represent the work of emerging and mid career artists and feature collaborative exhibitions with national agencies, arts organisations and initiatives such as International Print Biennale, Craft Scotland and National Glass Centre.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The Biscuit Factory News
Car Care Products Market Outlook, Strategies, Manufacturers, Countries, ...... The Report 2018-2023 Global High-Fiber Biscuit Market Report ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|