The Beans Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Beans Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.1M per year.
- The Beans Group's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- The Beans Group has 225 Employees.
- The Beans Group grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- The Beans Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Beans Group?
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We are a marketing technology company that helps brands and services run their own student discount and loyalty programmes to connect with over 163 million students across 52 countries to drive student sales. Our student verification technology is integrated into hundreds of websites, apps and stores including Topshop, Domino's, Lenovo and Pacsun. We are a team of 50+ with offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, New York and Manilla. We grow student revenue for our clients by enabling student specific loyalty programmes via their web, mobile and instore channels to increase customer conversions. This includes verifying student customers, facilitating the redemption of a student specific incentive and onsite/in app/instore optimisation.keywords:N/A