The Athletic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Athletic's estimated annual revenue is currently $124.4M per year.
- The Athletic's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- The Athletic's total funding is $139.5M.
- The Athletic has 607 Employees.
- The Athletic grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- The Athletic currently has 10 job openings.
What Is The Athletic?
The Athletic (http://theathletic.com) is a subscription-based media publisher of smarter sports coverage for die-hard fans. Founded in 2016, The Athletic?s all-star team of writers have produced thousands of quality stories for subscribers free of ads, pop-ups and auto-play videos. The Athletic now offers in-depth local coverage in 47 North American pro sports markets along with premium national coverage across MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA & more. Readers can count on original, authentic storytelling written by talented local and national sports journalists like Ken Rosenthal, Pierre LeBrun, Seth Davis, Stewart Mandel, Shams Charania and many more. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and is backed leading early-stage and media investors. For more information, visit The Athletic?s blog: https://theathletic.com/blogkeywords:Digital Media, Sports, Publishing, News, Journalism, Consumer