The Action Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Action Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- The Action Network's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- The Action Network has 98 Employees.
- The Action Network grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- The Action Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Action Network?
The Action Network, a premium sports analysis and media company founded by The Chernin Group, caters to the $170 billion+ under-served sports wagering and fantasy markets. We brings a unique lens to the world of sports, mixing premium content, proprietary tools and in-depth analysis to make sports fans with something at stake smarter about betting. The Action Network is currently growing and developing its mobile app and browser-based experiences through an offering of best-in-market editorial coverage, coupled with live scores, odds and bet tracking.keywords:N/A