Texas Work Force Commission Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Texas Work Force Commission's estimated revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Texas Work Force Commission's estimated revenue per employee is $194030
- Texas Work Force Commission has 67 Employees.
- Texas Work Force Commission grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Texas Work Force Commission currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Texas Work Force Commission?
TWC offers services to Texas job seekers, employers, and more with jobs, recruiting, unemployment, career development, labor law, and labor market statistics. Texas Workforce Commission is the authorized Texas state agency for unemployment benefits. Applying for benefits is free.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Aventine Hill P...||N/A||131||2%|
|DB&A - DeWolff,...||N/A||160||20%|
|The Carnrite Gr...||$5.4M||34||36%|
Texas Work Force Commission News
MCALLEN, Texas – The Texas Workforce Commission has awarded a grant for more than $1.2 million to the RGV Texas Pathways to Reentry ...
The students were introduced to the Texas Workforce Commission's SEAL (Summer Earn and Learn) program by their Marshall ISD Vocational ...
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- Late last week, the Texas Workforce Commission released its jobs report for the month of July. The report revealed ...