Texas State Rentals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Texas State Rentals's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.7M per year.
- Texas State Rentals's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Texas State Rentals has 70 Employees.
- Texas State Rentals grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Texas State Rentals currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Texas State Rentals?
For over a decade, we have been the primary source for equipment rentals in Texas. With four locations in the state of Texas, we can fulfill your equipment needs quickly and efficiently. Harris County Rentals: Houston & Galveston area Comal County Rentals: San Antonio, Austin & New Braunfels area Lavaca County Rentals: Hallettsville, Victoria and South Central Texas area Texas Equipment Rentals: Harlingen to serve the Rio Grande Valley We have a great selection of scissor lifts, excavators, aerial lifts, bulldozers, backhoe loaders and forklifts for rent. Browse our complete line of equipment and material handling equipment rentals online or give us a call at 866-520-1893. Brands of equipment available for rent: JLG IHI Hyundai Construction Genie Skyjack Caterpillar Haulotte John Deere Airman compressors, Magnum light towers AmeriQuip hydraulic hammers Ingersoll Rand Terex SANYkeywords:N/A