Terrestrial Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Terrestrial Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Terrestrial Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Terrestrial Energy has 75 Employees.
- Terrestrial Energy grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Terrestrial Energy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Terrestrial Energy?
Terrestrial Energy is developing an Advanced Reactor based on its Integral Molten Salt Reactor (IMSRâ„¢) technology. The IMSRâ„¢ represents true innovation in safety, cost and functionality. It will offer safe and reliable power solutions for electricity production and energy for industrial process heat generation. These together extend the applicability of nuclear energy far beyond its current footprint. With this profile, the IMSRâ„¢ is capable of driving the rapid global decarbonization of the primary energy system by displacing fossil fuel combustion across a broad front. It is complementary to renewable power sources and ideal for distributed power systems on existing grids. Using an innovative design and proven Molten Salt Reactor technology, the IMSR can be brought to global markets in the 2020s. Terrestrial Energy USA Ltd is an affiliate company that is developing IMSR technology for US market deployment. molten salt reactor, advanced nuclear technology, generation iv nuclear reactor, nuclear reactorkeywords:N/A