TerraCycle Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TerraCycle's estimated annual revenue is currently $92.6M per year.
- TerraCycle's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- TerraCycle has 441 Employees.
- TerraCycle grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- TerraCycle currently has 7 job openings.
What Is TerraCycle?
TerraCycle's purpose is to eliminate the idea of waste. We do this by creating national recycling systems for previously non-recyclable or hard-to-recycle waste. Anyone can sign up for these programs, called the Brigades, and start sending us waste. TerraCycle then converts the collected waste into a wide variety of products and materials. Our goal is to eliminate the idea of waste by creating collection and solution systems for anything that today must be sent to a landfill. Founded in 2001 by Tom Szaky, then a 20-year-old Princeton University freshman, TerraCycle began by producing organic fertilizer, packaging liquid worm poop in used soda bottles. Since then TerraCycle has grown into one of the fastest-growing green companies in the world.keywords:N/A