Tenstreet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tenstreet's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- Tenstreet received $Undisclosed in venture funding in November 2016.
- Tenstreet's estimated revenue per employee is $116,000
- Tenstreet has 125 Employees.
- Tenstreet grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Tenstreet currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Tenstreet?
Tenstreet represents a unique combination of capabilities and resources dedicated to finding new answers to the trucking industry's toughest recruiting and driver management problems. Tenstreet combines state-of-the-art technology with innovative and strategic thinking that gives us great leverage in four distinct service areas - Recruiting, Safety, Onboarding, and Marketing. Over 7,500,000 IntelliApps have been received by recruiting teams at our over 800 client carriers. We process nearly a quarter of a million driver onboarding forms and videos every month. Our marketing solutions come with time-proven strategies guaranteed to boost the number of complete applications you receive. With a leadership team experienced in running technology companies and a background deep in trucking, we provide simple solutions to the problems that carriers face every day.keywords:saas, Human Resources Hr