Ten Square Games Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ten Square Games's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.7M per year.
- Ten Square Games's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Ten Square Games has 267 Employees.
- Ten Square Games grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Ten Square Games currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ten Square Games?
Ten Square Games is a young and fast-growing team of developers, designers, and managers passionate about F2P entertainment. We create games for millions of players worldwide. Ten Square Games was founded in 2011 in Wrocaw, Poland. With 120 employees on board, we serve 21 million active players. This makes Ten Square Games one of the largest Polish game developers. Currently, Ten Square Games focuses on delivering F2P games for all major global platforms with a special focus on simulation hobby games. So far we have completed 200 projects and more are under development. Our games are available on all major social platforms, a network of partner sites and on mobile devices. As a fast-growing team of game development enthusiasts, we create a challenging work environment open to anybody truly passionate about F2P games.keywords:N/A