TechSee Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TechSee's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- TechSee received $16.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- TechSee's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TechSee's total funding is $23.5M.
- TechSee has 69 Employees.
- TechSee grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- TechSee currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TechSee?
TechSee revolutionizes the customer support domain by providing the first cognitive visual support solution powered by augmented reality and artificial intelligence. TechSee empowers support teams across the globe to deliver a visual customer experience that significantly reduces service costs, enhances service quality, and deliver over time intelligent fully-automated services. TechSee won the innovation award by Accenture for best Customer Experience and was selected by the leading global players in telecommunications and home appliance industries as their vendor of choice. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI and repeatable KPI improvements across dozens of customers implementations, including: dramatically lowering the field technicians dispatch rate, increasing First Call Resolution rate, reducing Average Handling Time and improving customer satisfaction. TechSee is led by customer service industry veterans with years of experience in customer experience technologies, computer vision and big data, and is headquartered in Tel Aviv with offices in Boston and Madrid.keywords:N/A