TasmaNet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TasmaNet's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- TasmaNet's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TasmaNet has 59 Employees.
- TasmaNet grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- TasmaNet currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TasmaNet?
TasmaNet is a leading organisation specialising in world class IT hosting infrastructure and telecommunication services based in Hobart, Tasmania. Having implemented best-in-class equipment at all levels, the business offers: Managed network services, Internet, co-location services, hosting & storage, disaster recovery, backups and cloud solutions. Our client base consists of a range of small, medium and large organisations in Tasmania and on the mainland. Within the Tasmanian ICT industry and the business/enterprise marketplace, TasmaNet is considered the benchmark for clever, innovative solutions and a customer-focused approach. Our success and strategic directions have enabled us to form strong partnerships with major global 'players' in Cloud services, hosting infrastructure and networkskeywords:N/A