Target Lodging Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Target Lodging's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.8M per year.
- Target Lodging's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Target Lodging has 149 Employees.
- Target Lodging grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Target Lodging currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Target Lodging?
Target Lodging (formerly Target Logistics), an Algeco Scotsman company, is the largest provider of turnkey workforce housing solutions in North America, operating 21 properties in the United States and Canada with more than 10,000 total beds in our network. We operate globally, even in the most remote environments. We support the oil, gas and mining industries with workforce housing, mobile crew camps and extended-stay hotels. We also provide governments and relief organizations with temporary lodging and refugee integration facilities. Our large network, custom solutions, attention to detail and friendly team all work together to enhance morale and improve retention for our customers in an increasingly competitive market. At Target Lodging, you can rest assured that well take care of your workforce off the job so they perform their best on the job.keywords:N/A