Tampa Museum of Art Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tampa Museum of Art's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Tampa Museum of Art's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Tampa Museum of Art has 86 Employees.
- Tampa Museum of Art grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Tampa Museum of Art currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tampa Museum of Art?
The Tampa Museum of Art opened its new award-winning home in 2010 with a commitment to providing innovative public programs with a strong focus on modern and contemporary art. The Museum balances a growing collection with a dynamic annual schedule of special exhibitions. It is the region's largest museum devoted to art of our time and has built a reputation for embracing contemporary photography and new media. The Museum is also known for its extensive collection of Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities. The Museum's 14,000-square-foot LED installation on its façade [Leo Villareal's Sky (Tampa)] has become an iconic image for the city of Tampa. Since its founding in 1979, the Museum has been dedicated to providing quality education to students and adults, with more than half of its programs offered free of charge. The Museum is home to Sono Café a Slow Food movement café overlooking the Hillsborough River, and has emerged as Tampa's premiere venue for special events.keywords:Agriculture